Business Resource Center
At Busey, we promise to help you navigate critical financial issues—from appropriate lending strategies to retirement plans for your employees. In keeping with that promise, we are pleased to offer the Business Resource Center, a library of content and tools to enhance the information and education we provide to you and your business.
Busey’s Business Resource Center contains a variety of articles on topics ranging from taxes and accounting to tips for maximizing social media for your business, as well as columns and blogs from some of the most respected names in business and finance. Whatever your situation, Busey’s Business Resource Center offers insight and tips for navigating today’s business landscape. Be sure to check back often, as blogs and articles are regularly updated.
Navigate the sections below to learn more:
- My Cash - My Cash offers tax and accounting advice, tips for handling payroll and managing your cash flow, and information on obtaining capital and business succession planning.
- My Business - Visit the My Business section for articles and insight into various facets of running a business, from customer service to human resources, and everything in between.
- Worksheets and Business Plan Template - These simple work sheets serve as a foundation to create your own worksheets for Operating Budget, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash Flow.
- Columns and Blogs - Read columns and blogs from some of the best minds in business and finance.
- My Bank - Learn how the products and services at Busey can help you more effectively run your business.
- My Employees - Offer your employees the resources they need to make smart financial decisions. The My Employees section offers your employees information on saving for retirement, building good credit, life insurance and more.
- My Industry - Learn more about your industry or your customers with the My Industry section, featuring industry specific articles for a variety of industries including retail, manufacturing, medical, agriculture and more.
- Sales & Marketing - While it's easy to get caught up in the day to day of running your business, it's important to have a well thought out plan for marketing your business and ensuring continued growth. These articles will help put you on the path to developing a solid sales and marketing plan.
- Security Center - Every year, thousands of small-business owners lose money, property and sensitive information to breaches in security and fraud protection. The articles in this section explore all aspects of these crimes, as well as offer practical, effective suggestions for avoiding potential catastrophe.
- Small Business News - Visit this section to stay current on important happenings in the business world.
- Women in Business - Focused on helping businesswomen navigate the business landscape, this section contains resources on finance, technology, creating work/life balance and more.
- Videos - View informative videos about virtually every aspect of running your business.