Busey – Mobile App and eBank Refresh Coming May 18
Busey remains committed to delivering on our promise of service excellence by providing the very best in innovative technology. To help deliver on that promise, on May 18 we’re refreshing the Busey – Mobile app and eBank online banking platforms.
Improving the look and feel of the platforms, this design refresh is cosmetic in nature and requires no action on the part of customers. We do not anticipate system downtime as a result of these updates. Highlights of the design improvements include:
- Busey eBank’s navigation will be on the left side of the screen, and you can find common action items like Bill Pay, Transfers, and other basic banking actions at the top for faster access to what you use most.
- Your dashboard will look the same, whether you are logged in as a mobile user on your phone, or on your computer.
- The toolbar (Android) and navigator (iOS) at the top of Busey – Mobile will be transparent so you can see and access your info and your menu at the same time.
- You’ll be able to choose how you view your accounts, whether you want to see one account at a time, four accounts at a time, or view summaries by type.
- Accounts will be listed first in the dashboard configuration, so the information is easier to get to.
- You will be able to easily update your preferred name.
- Your proﬁle photo will be shown to the right of your name on the dashboard. A short tap will let you edit your profile view, and a long tap will allow you to quickly switch between accounts
- Pending Transactions, Quick Actions, Organize Dashboard and Messages will have a slightly new look to make it easier to navigate
- Busey – Mobile’s introduction tutorial has been removed due to low usage and overwhelming customer requests
- Need to reset your password? You will be able to initiate your password reset through the app.
At Busey, we’re proud to offer refreshed digital banking platforms that will enhance your digital banking experience, and proud to be your trusted banking partner.