Refreshed Busey eBank
January 19: Last day to use TheBANK PayLink. January 20-26 payments will process as expected. Bill payment payees and history will automatically convert; consider downloading and printing payment history.
Now-January 24: Download transaction history and account statements prior to October 2019. After 1/24, history and statements prior to October will only be accessible from your banker or Busey Customer Care.
January 22: Last day to use Busey Bill Pay. January 22 – 26 payments will process as expected. Bill payment payees and history will automatically convert; consider downloading and printing payment history.
January 24: Last day to use current Busey eBank and TheBANK Magic Online; systems down at 3 p.m. CT. Delete the old apps.
January 24 - 27: Planned system outage; Online and mobile banking unavailable (3 p.m. CT on 1/24 through 8 a.m. CT on 1/27)
January 27: Download the new “Busey – Mobile” app. Begin using the new Busey eBank for online and mobile banking at 8 a.m. CT!
As we upgrade Busey’s eBank & Mobile App, we’re dedicated to providing the support you need. To see how these changes impact you, refer to these helpful resources:
- View the eBank Customer Guide & prepare now for a planned system blackout from January 24-27
- Attend a customer webinar or visit your branch for a live demo.
- Check out helpful how-to videos.
- Contact the Busey location nearest you or reach out to Busey Customer Care.
- Visit busey.com/pavingthefuture for full details.
- Stay tuned to Busey’s social media channels for useful updates.