Busey locations in Illinois, Missouri and Indiana have resumed lobby services with new safety measures in place. We ask you to please follow the new protection guidelines, outlined in the tab below.
As a reminder, to accommodate physical distancing protocols and maintain limited branch capacities, we ask that customers continue to call ahead to make appointments or utilize Busey's new Bank by Appointment for uninterrupted in-branch service.
To meet and exceed the needs of our customers, we recently adjusted hours of Busey service center locations. Find the updated hours for your local branch.
Lobby services at Busey's Florida locations are currently available by appointment only, with lobbies set to reopen on Monday, October 5. Drive-up services at all Florida branches remain with hours of Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 9 a.m. to noon on Saturdays, where applicable.
- Daily enhanced cleaning measures
- Protective wear for associates and customers
- Physical distancing prompts and teller line shields
- Reduced occupancy, where necessary
We also encourage all Busey customers to do their part by practicing the following:
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Wear a face covering when in public
- Maintain safe distancing of 6 feet
Because at Busey, we’re in this together.
- Don’t click on links from sources you don’t know. It could download a virus onto your computer or device. Make sure the anti-malware and anti-virus software on your computer is up to date.
- Watch for emails claiming to be from the CDC or experts saying that have information about the virus. For the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus, visit the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations. If you see ads touting prevention, treatment, or cure claims for the Coronavirus, ask yourself: if there’s been a medical breakthrough, would you be hearing about it for the first time through an ad or sales pitch?
- Do your homework when it comes to donations, whether through charities or crowdfunding sites. Don’t let anyone rush you into making a donation. If someone wants donations in cash, by gift card, or by wiring money, don’t do it.
- Be alert to “investment opportunities.” The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is warning people about online promotions, including on social media, claiming that the products or services of publicly-traded companies can prevent, detect, or cure Coronavirus and that the stock of these companies will dramatically increase in value as a result.
Busey's people, products, technology and tools reaffirm our promise of
doing business and doing good—now and in the future.