Busey's Online Security Measures
At Busey, we take many measures to ensure your eBanking experience is not only easy to use, but more importantly, secure. We pride ourselves on the security of your information and would like to share some important information about our security measures.
Busey recognizes customer information is confidential and personal. When you visit our website, you remain anonymous. Busey does not collect identifying information about visitors to busey.com.
After you log in, information is transferred using TLS—updated Secure Socket Layer technology. TLS encrypts your personal information with 256-bit encryption before it leaves your computer, ensuring your information is secure.
- To verify your Busey eBank session is secure, look for the "https://" in your browser's website address and the padlock icon in the address bar of your browser.
- Busey employs a system of firewalls to protect our internal banking system. Our system follows a strict set of standards and routinely monitors all activity that passes through our firewalls to ensure our customers' data is safe and secure.
- Busey will never email you, or contact you by any means, requesting personal account information. Online attacks occur when criminals obtain important account information from innocent customers by running online scams that request such information.
- To verify you are at the official Busey website, look for the green "First Busey Corporation" in the address bar. You may need to upgrade your browser or change a security setting within the browser to view this security feature.
- Busey contracts with independent third-party auditors to ensure compliance with relevant government regulations and industry standards for security (PCI-DSS, SOX, Gramm-