Business Card Services
Busey provides an array of card services to give your business flexibility. Whether you need credit or debit cards for everyday purchases or a payroll card solution for your unbanked employees, Busey can provide the card services you need to effectively manage your growing business.
Business Debit Mastercard®
You need a convenient way to access your business accounts, whether it's to pay for supplies, client dinners or travel expenses. Take advantage of Busey's Business Debit Mastercard - more convenient than writing a check, and welcome anywhere Mastercard is accepted - in stores, on the internet and at thousands of ATMs worldwide with the Mastercard, CIRRUS, PULSE or PRESTO logo.
Enjoy the convenience of Busey's Business Debit Mastercard, plus:
- No annual fee
- Detailed record of all transactions on monthly statements
- Surcharge free access to more than 30,000 ATMs in the MoneyPass® network, including more than 3,380 in Florida, Illinois, Indiana and Missouri*
- Lost and stolen card reporting
- Mastercard SecureCode - a free added security measure for online purchases
Your Busey Debit Mastercard offers extended warranty, purchase assurance and satisfaction guarantee benefits. For more information, please review the benefits guide or call 800.Mastercard.
To report a lost or stolen card, contact Customer Care.
* There is a $1 fee per ATM transaction made at non-Busey owned or affiliated ATMs.
Business Credit Cards
Choose from our popular business credit card options such as low rate, cash back or flexible rewards to find the one that works best for your business.
No matter which card you choose, your business will benefit from important features like:
- Free online expense reporting tools.
- No fee for additional employee cards.
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
Credit Card Customer Support is available 24 hours a day. Call 866.234.4691 for balance inquiries, to add or delete cardholders, or to report a lost or stolen credit card.
* Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.