But doing good...
- Knowledgeable—We give customers correct information rather than guesses. We find answers rather than say "I don't know." We understand Busey services and the technical aspects of our jobs.
- Trustworthy—We handle customer accounts with care and confidentiality. Integrity is our leading guide as we work with customers and their financial affairs. We demonstrate good judgment and common sense when making decisions.
- Friendly—We remember that every customer is our guest. We greet each customer immediately with a warm and sincere welcome. We use the customer's name, smile, shake hands and introduce ourselves as though the customer were a guest in our home.
- Responsive—We acknowledge our customer immediately. We put aside what we are working on and give that individual our full attention. We follow up to be sure customers' needs are met within 24 hours.
- Community-minded—We build strong communities through leadership and volunteerism. We work in the community to ensure stable foundations for our families and our organization.
- Customer-centric—We operate our company from a customer's point of view. We develop long-term, trusting relationships by continually listening to and solving key customer needs.
As of September 30, 2021, First Busey Corporation (Nasdaq: BUSE) was a $12.90 billion financial holding company headquartered in Champaign, Illinois.
Busey Bank, a wholly-owned bank subsidiary of First Busey Corporation, had total assets of $12.86 billion as of September 30, 2021, and is headquartered in Champaign, Illinois. Busey Bank currently has 60 banking centers serving Illinois, 10 banking centers serving Missouri, four banking centers serving southwest Florida, and one banking center in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Busey Bank owns a retail payment processing subsidiary, FirsTech, Inc., which processes approximately 30 million transactions for a total of $9.0 billion on an annual basis. FirsTech, Inc. operates across the United States and Canada, providing payment solutions that include, but are not limited to, electronic payments, mobile payments, phone payments, remittance processing, in person payments, and merchant services. FirsTech, Inc. partners with 5,800+ agents across the U.S. More information about FirsTech, Inc. can be found at firstechpayments.com.
Through the Company’s Wealth Management division, the Company provides asset management, investment, and fiduciary services to individuals, businesses, and foundations. As of September 30, 2021, assets under care were $12.36 billion.
First Busey has been named a Best Place to Work across the company footprint since 2016 by Best Companies Group. We are honored to be consistently recognized by national and local organizations for our engaged culture of integrity and commitment to community development.
Service Excellence in Everything We Do for Our Pillars.